Efficiency at the point of sale is critical to the customer experience and retail store profitability. Automating cash handling reduces threats that may impact your store profits and allows your staff to focus on serving customers and not counting cash.
CI-Hybrid 15 Payment Station
More and more, self-payment stations are becoming a frequent fixture in many of our lives. Whether in a supermarket, airport, convenience store or food outlet; self-payment stations offer businesses a quick and easy way for their customers to pay for services and purchases in-store, helping reduce waiting and lines. By introducing technology that automates payments, significant efficiency gains are realized.
As part of the CASHINFINITY™ solution, the CI-Hybrid 15 from Glory provides a compact and flexible solution for installing a cash recycling device at the point of sale. Payment can be moved away from the main counter and frees up staff time to dedicate to more value-add activities.
- Improved hygiene, ideal for locations that handle cash and food
- Can be installed in the smallest retail stores
- Quick, automated acceptance of customer payments and change provision
- Front-office automated note and coin handling of customer payments
- Retail environments where a compact payment solution is required
- Self-payment station to reduce queues
- 8” × 27.9” × 48.2”
- CI-5B: 3 recycle modules
- CI-10C: 8 recycle modules
- Free layout recycle module
TOTAL NOTE CAPACITY
- 300 notes
- Dependent on banknote quality. Capacities are for reference only and are not guaranteed.
Like what you see?
Get more product details and learn how our models can save you money.
For Inquiries or to Order